Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. It seems like time just gets away from me these days. These are a couple of pics from the FTIA picnic. We also went to the Children's museum but I haven't got those loaded on my computer yet. Hope to find the mini sd card adaptor, so I can do that soon.
(not mama's favorite way)
We've spent some time in the last couple of weeks playing with friends at a local park. We've also had some family time at Strassenfest this past weekend. All photos to come.
This week we Daniel and I will be off to spend time with family. Unfortunately daddy has to work so won't be able to come with us. Then we will be off to the zoo on the 15th with some friends. We are also planning a visit to Holiday World, with daddy before he heads off for his race weekend with the guys.
After that preschool starts. Daniel is looking forward to preschool. We went shopping and picked out his back pack, just this past weekend. He has his folder; we just need to pick up that box of Wet Ones. Enjoying preschool and that they don't need a cart load of school supplies.
As soon as I can get my photos uploaded off my cell phone I will post more. Also my camera, just remember I do have some pics from our playdate with our SIFTGA friends, in Evansville, on there too.
No comments:
Post a Comment