Monday, July 13, 2009

A work in progress

This blog, much like myself and my family, is still a work in progress. But, since I do have it mostly set up the way I want it, decided to go ahead a send out invites. Still want to add some things to the side column yet but haven't decided what.
Daniel is doing great; loving the summer. We been to the beach, a park in a nearby county, we've visited Holiday World once, and have spent many days at a small splash park, in a small town park, nearby.
We're really looking forward to this weekend. We'll be traveling to Noblesville for the FTIA Reunion Celebration of Children picnic. I just love getting to spend time with fellow families we've met and meeting new families. Hope to see some of you there. Daniel is so excited, all he talks about these days is wanting to go stay at a hotel, it of course needs to have a pool, and play in the pool.
Angie, thank you for all your help with getting this blog setting up. Don't think I could have figured out the private thing without you!

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could go to the reunion, too. Hope you have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Wish you were going too! the park where they have it at is great, the girls would love it.

    ReplyDelete